2. Basic personal information will only be used to improve site performance. By using this site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
3. If you subscribe to receive updates I will only hold your basic data such as your name and email address. I do not and will not ever sell your personal details. You can unsubscribe at any point you choose. You can also directly contact me at sarah@slcnstories where I can delete your details from my records. I do not collect any sensitive data about you.
5. This site is aimed at parents and professionals who support children with Speech and Language Needs. I will not store any information obtained from email subscribers if the person is under 18 years old, and will delete all records as I become aware of it.
6. Affiliate links - This site includes affiliate links to the children's books we share. The primary aim of this is to provide easier access for website visitors to purchase the books. If you choose to buy a book through the affiliate link, I will receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. All money received through affiliate links will be used for the sole purpose of website running costs and The Sharing Stories Project.
7. This website is not for profit. Currently, all costs are covered by Sarah Moriarty. Money raised specifically for The Sharing Stories Project is donated entirely to schools with any extra expense covered personally by myself, Sarah Moriarty.
8. You can choose to accept or decline cookies on this website. Cookies are used specifically to understand how our website is being used and how to improve performance.
9. All content on the site is copyrighted to Sarah Moriarty unless otherwise stated.